Covid-19 Update: Please Note. Memberships for current members will be extended to December 31st 2021. This decision was made recognizing that due to the Library closure and their reduced services and our program cancellations, current members are not getting all of the benefits of membership. New membership cards will be issued later in the year.
- Advanced notification for programs and events planned or sponsored by the Friends
- 10% discount at Oxford Book Shop when showing a current membership card
- 20% discount at the Library Store on Fridays, when showing a current membership card
- Invitation to special preview night at the annual giant book sale.
- Invitations to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store are available for Friends of the London Public Library and up to four of their guests. With 40–50% off regular retail pricing, great bargains are waiting for our members. If you can’t find your membership card, don’t worry, your name will be on the list at the front desk of the Columbia Store. We anticipate invitations to 2 to 3 events per year, so this is a great opportunity to stock up on quality seasonal items.
For a small annual subscription you can join or renew your membership online as detailed below or send your payment along with your name, address, telephone and email address to Friends of the London Public Library, 251 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, N6A 6H9, or drop the information off in an envelope at any London Public Library location.
We accept all major credit cards, the Visa debit card and Paypal.
Payments are processed here through the Paypal system which accepts major credit cards and the Visa debit card and you also can use your Paypal account if you have one. Please select from the following two sets of options for first time subscribers and for membership renewals.